Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

So much to do…

There is so much to do, and so little time and energy in which to do it. That past few days have been really productive for the most part and I've been working on my list (The monster list project I've begun). So, I'll run through some of the stuff I've knocked out this week.

#8. At the moment I'm finishing up Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy. As others have said in the past it is truly a deeply saddening book. It is a book of crushed dreams and a broken life. Otherwise it is a well written book that I'm glad that I am reading. I'm at the part where Jude returns to MaryGreen after having failed at Christminster and returns to the place of his youth, his Great Aunt's house.

#24. I hung out with A and T the past two days which was so much fun! I saw 'Letters to Juliette' which is now one of my favourite movies. It is a fairytale, but nevertheless is excellent.

#17. I had the opportunity to volunteer at church today. What a blessing it is to reach out to others! In helping other people, it makes the helper happy and is consequently helped!

I'm slacking on #11! I made my friend, M a bday card but forgot to give it to her and I completely forgot to give L her graduation card! All will be well in a week when I see them again though. Hopefully I remember to give it to them then. I always make cards, and then fail to give it to its intended recipient.

#12. I've been reading in the book of Luke lately, and it has been really good. I'll have to share some of what I've been learning in my next post (I don't have my Bible beside me at the moment).

#3. I'm working on cleaning the house top to bottom and in upkeep of that I dusted the living room and vacuumed it. Unfortunately the sweeper I used did not have adequate attachments to vacuum the couch so I'll have to do that soon. I also need to do behind the couch which is atrocious with dust, cat hair, and etc.

#46. I've missed out on a couple of vitamin days, but have done good for the most part. On the days I haven't had a vitamin, I've had a nutritious smoothie with kale and other good things.

#19. I have been doing really bad at studying every day and hence will start studying again. I need to learn to persevere when it's easy so I can learn to persevere when it's hard.

#27. I only was able to give a few dollars in tithe, but I gave what I had on hand.

1 comment: