Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hard Work Pays.

Today I woke up, and I said to myself, "Claire, let's do something good today. Let's get a lot done while we still can before work starts up next week." So I got a lot done! :) I vacuumed the upstairs and downstairs and got the stairs as well, I did a lot of wash today, and cleaned both full baths! I wanted to get outside and garden a bit but I didn't get to that today. I also made a dinner..a chicken stir fry with balsalmic vinaigrette, a touch of karo corn syrup, a bit of soy sauce, fresh cracked salt, and fresh cracked pepper, a dash of oregano, garlic-olive oil fried tomatoes, lightly grazed orange bell pepper sliced, chopped onions, garlic, and sprigs of brocolli. It would have been cool if there was rice, but I ran out of time. It really comes together really fast!

That's all for now. I'll update about my goal list tomorrow.
note to self, check out gal. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment