Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

School.

This semester was suppose to be my last easy semester, but I suppose I was terribly mistaken. It is all starting to pile up like a hundred people trying to get through a single door all at once. On top of trying to conquer my homework, I am suppose to find a pt job! I am going to be worn out by the end of this semester!

It is quite fortunate though because my classes are exceptionally interesting. Online "western civ.", Chem, and bio. Oh, and GNED :)

I need to start focusing on how I am projecting myself with regard to how I pay attention to my studies. I need to be learning this information now so I can be a better ambassador for Christ in the future ministry that He has prepared for me to serve. In complaining and half-studying/studying for the test I am not glorifying my Maker, and am not reaching the full potential that He has gifted me with.

So I guess that is my new years resolution..To be a better ambassador for Christ through how I handle the daily affairs of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment