Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Break.

So the semester has finally reached its conclusion for better or for worse. I must say it most certainly will not be one of my more proud moments upon getting my grades, but I just have to step up my game next semester and take whatever steps i need to take to reach my goal to finish up my degree and not get too bogged down with the past which is unchangeable at this point.

Break is finally here and I can finally get everything organized! I do have a few goals for this momentary respite..
1)organize/file/shred all of my papers and documents that I have acquired and piled over the past year
2) study/teach myself organic chemistry with the text i picked up online for like 10 bucks
3) clean!!!!!
4) bakes lots of cookies
5) keep putting in hard work at the gym

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment