Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

martyr complex.

Dear Heavenly Father, God Most High,

Please help me to work through my bitterness and frustration. It makes me so bitter when people get martyr complexes about them and they think that their situation is the worst on the face on the earth and feel the need to walk around looking constipated with an irritable forced grimace to meet my smile. Do they honestly think that they are the only ones going through trials? Do they honestly think that my life is a picnic with the prairie dogs and a stroll with lollipops, rainbows and unicorns? Ha! But God, my bitterness needs to turn to compassion for they do not know; in short they are ignorant. Lord, I lay down my bitterness at your feet. Please now give me your strength and power to overcome this foothold of sin; bitterness. You are God most high and my Father in heaven. Thank you I can approach you, and for giving me the strength to overcome trials and temptations. Please give me wisdom to know how to uniquely handle all of the situations that will arise today.

Love,
your humble daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment