Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunshine.

Today was absolutely gorgious outside so I took the liberty of doing some spring cleaning! I didn't get too much done, but I was able to sweep and clean out the garage floor and cleaned up that old fluorescent light bulb that Bill the handy man thought would be cool to leave here for us to take care of..interesting fellow (and not in the positive reference)! Then I scrubbed the garage door and the front windows/shutters and front door. It's crazy how much dirt builds up over time! Then I unwound the hoses and took them around back to scrub down the doors of the shed and sprayed them down. After that I raked up some of those nasty spike-like things that fall from trees and then raked the leaves out of my herb garden. It's so exciting that there's already things popping up! [Lambs ear, peppermint, spearmint, lemon balm, oregano, sage, chives, lavender, and chamomile!] There is still so much to be done, but at least the work is begun.
Tomorrow will be an early start..I'm working for my g-rents at 6am! So I better hit the sack.

Proverb of the day: Proverbs 11
12"A man who lacks judgement derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue."
13"A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret."
14"For lack of guidance a nation falls, but many advisers make victory sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment